After a well has been completed and placed into production, we supply production chemicals and services that are designed to be administered throughout the life of the well. Through the utilization of over 100 base chemicals, we replicate well conditions, analyze the properties of the well, determine the precise mix of chemicals to treat the well and then inject the chemicals in small batches via our specialized equipment. Our production petrochemicals include, but are not limited to, drilling chemicals, waste remediation chemicals, cleaners and waste treatment chemicals as follows:
- Surfactants that are highly effective in treating production and injection problems at the customer well- head;
- Well completion and work-over chemicals that maximize productivity from new and existing wells;
- Bactericides that kill water borne bacterial growth, thus preventing corrosion and plugging of the customer wellhead and flowline;
- Scale compounds that prevent or treat scale deposits;
- Corrosion inhibitors, which are organic compounds that form a protective film on metal surfaces to insulate the metal from its corrosive environment;
- Antifoams that provide safe economic means of controlling foaming problems;
- Emulsion breakers, which are chemicals specially formulated for crude oils containing produced waters;
Paraffin chemicals that inhibit and/or dissolve paraffin to prevent buildup (their effectiveness is not diminished when used in conjunction with other ?chemicals); and
- Water clarifiers that solve any and all of the problems associated with purifying effluent water and that improve appearance.
Our first goal is to solve our customers’ problem at the well and optimize drilling or production and, secondly, the sale of product. Typically, our service personnel may gather information at a well and enter this data into the analytical system at each of our six (6) respective district offices located in Scott, Louisiana; Pharr, Texas; Victoria, Texas; Guy, Arkansas; Longview, Texas; and Marlow, Oklahoma.